2. The administrator of personal data of the Portal's stakeholders is the owner and operator of the Portal - Firma FABRYKA GUZIKÓW "MUCHA" MARCIN MUCHA (Fabryka Guzików Marcin Mucha) Address ul. Okienna 4 76-024 Koszalin, West Pomeranian NIP 669-21-90-786
3. Fabryka Guzików Marcin Mucha processes the data provided by the interested parties only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the proper functioning of the Portal, in particular to the extent necessary to register, place and execute orders and perform other services provided through the Portal, specified in the Regulations as well as issuing invoices, bills and financial reporting and pursuing claims.
4. Fabryka Guzików Marcin Mucha may process the following personal data of Portal Stakeholders necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the legal relationship regarding services provided electronically between them:
a) surname and first names of the Client;
b) Customer's e-mail addresses;
c) telephone number of Interesanta
5. Fabryka Guzików Marcin Mucha also processes the data obtained automatically (such as IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type). These data, however, do not allow for unequivocal identification of the data subject. The data obtained in connection with the analysis of the server logs are used only for technical purposes related to the administration of the Portal and to keep statistics on the viewership of websites.
6. Fabryka Guzików Marcin Mucha may process the following data characterizing the way the Customer uses the services provided electronically (operational data):
a) the codes identifying the interested party assigned on the basis of the data referred to in point 4;
b) markings identifying the end of the telecommunications network or the ICT system used by the Customer;
c) information on the start, end and scope of each use of services provided electronically;
d) information on the use by the Client of services provided electronically.
7. Fabryka Guzików Marcin Mucha stores personal data of interested parties only for the period necessary to provide the services referred to in the Regulations, to provide improved and new services and to comply with the requirements of the applicable regulations. After this period, the personal data of the Customers are removed from the systems.
8. The processing of personal data of interested parties for a purpose other than that indicated in the previous sentences (such as marketing of services provided by Fabryka Guzików Marcin Mucha or receiving commercial information) may only take place after obtaining the consent of the interested party and to the extent indicated in the consent in question.
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it may be necessary to take appropriate actions of the Portal before concluding the contract, as well as to provide other services by electronic means, referred to in the Regulations. Providing other personal data (i.e. data that is not necessary to provide the service by electronic means) is not obligatory and is at the discretion of the interested party, and their processing by Fabryka Guzików Marcin Mucha depends on the consent of the customer.
11. The processing of the Customers' personal data by Fabryka Guzików Marcin Mucha will be carried out in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182) as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422 as amended).
12. The pages of the Portal are provided with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish law, aimed at protecting data left under the control of Fabryka Guzików Marcin Mucha against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the law and change, loss, damage or destruction. . Fabryka Guzików Marcin Mucha undertakes to protect all personal data and information disclosed by the Portal's stakeholders in accordance with the standards of security protection and confidentiality. The rights of access to the personal data of Portal Stakeholders have been restrictively limited so that this information does not end up in the hands of unauthorized persons.
13. All information on the Portal's websites is copyrighted and may not be copied, distributed or used in any other way without the written consent of Fabryka Guzików Marcin Mucha.